Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seol hui manhwa sugestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hi2moony

Seol hui manhwa sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Seol hui manhwa sugestion   Seol hui manhwa sugestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 10:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyone consider take a look at this. Currently raw had up to 15 vol. Sorry my English bad so I can't say much Sad.

Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Seol hui manhwa sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seol hui manhwa sugestion   Seol hui manhwa sugestion I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 1:34 am

hi2moony wrote:

Anyone consider take a look at this. Currently raw had up to 15 vol. Sorry my English bad so I can't say much Sad.

Sorry for the late reply, we currently do not have an active Korean Translator to help on this project. But thank you for your suggestion, we'll think about it. Also, to see if anyone else have an account to buy the raws. (requires korean number Sad )
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal

Seol hui manhwa sugestion
Page 1 of 1