Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manhwa suggestion :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ann012

Manhwa suggestion :) Empty
PostSubject: Manhwa suggestion :)   Manhwa suggestion :) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 5:42 am

I really would like that you guys could pick up The bride of the water God... it's a great manhwa but dropped from time with only a few volumes left and I think it is worth the effort Smile
thanks for considering this suggestion ^^
Back to top Go down
Izumi88

Izumi88

PostSubject: Re: Manhwa suggestion :)   Manhwa suggestion :) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 8:20 pm

We have to contact the previous group if they are still working on this series first. If the previous group drop this series, then we have to see if we have enough staffs working on this series.
Back to top Go down
Patti.

Patti.

PostSubject: Re: Manhwa suggestion :)   Manhwa suggestion :) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 11:37 pm

This series is licensed in English. We will not pick up series that have already been licensed.
Back to top Go down
ann012

PostSubject: Re: Manhwa suggestion :)   Manhwa suggestion :) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 2:09 am

I didn't know it. thanks anyway ^_^
Back to top Go down
Izumi88

Izumi88

PostSubject: Re: Manhwa suggestion :)   Manhwa suggestion :) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 2:20 pm

Oh! Whoops! I have forgot that this series is license!!! Sorry then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manhwa suggestion :)   Manhwa suggestion :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manhwa suggestion :)
Page 1 of 1