Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bonjour à tous

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hoarv

Bonjour à tous Empty
PostSubject: Bonjour à tous   Bonjour à tous I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:03 am

hi everybody !

I'm also a french people,

favorite type of manga : shojo and josei and sometimes seinen...

last bought : l'attaque des titans, ana kekkon, upon once again, ...

last reading : Hunger games (Tome 3)

I like the projets of Misty rains particulary Nabi (the manga seems similar (Shuukatsu!! - Kimi ni Naitei  )http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=13594

please to meet you  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
stardust

stardust

Bonjour à tous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour à tous   Bonjour à tous I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:56 pm

Hello, hoarv, nice to meet you, and welcome to MRS forum, Nabi? I hope we can continue that project, but we need a Korean translator for that project to continue. I hope we will find one Korean translator soon. Thank you for your support, and enjoy your stay with us. cheers 2 heart 
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Bonjour à tous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour à tous   Bonjour à tous I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:04 am

Hello hoarv. Welcome to Mistyrainscans! I am sally and its a pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay ~. As well as, please make sure you read the rules before I caught you rule breaking Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
Yokoai

Yokoai

Bonjour à tous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour à tous   Bonjour à tous I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:26 am

Hello hoarv! I`m Yokoai! Nice too meet you! Age doesn`t matter when it comes to loving manga! Anyways welcome to MistyRainScans!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonjour à tous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour à tous   Bonjour à tous I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonjour à tous
Page 1 of 1