Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello/Bonjour!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ocean1984

Hello/Bonjour!  Default1

Hello/Bonjour!  Empty
PostSubject: Hello/Bonjour!    Hello/Bonjour!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:05 am

Hello!

I am ocean1984, and I am from Montreal, Quebec Very Happy . I speak English and French and am a huge manga reader Laughing . Reading manga is a stress reliever,bed time sleeper and inspiration creator for me. My favourite genre is historical shoujo, but I can also read the occasional trashy harlequin or even yaoi. If you have any recommendations on the genres that I like, let me know.

Thanks,
ocean1984
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Hello/Bonjour!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour!    Hello/Bonjour!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:02 pm

Welcome to MRS, ocean1984. I am NibbPower, a recruiter/moderator/proofreader. If you need any help or questions, just ask away. We won't bite ;-D
Another yaoi fan, this is pretty interesting ! What do you like to read?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
ocean1984

Hello/Bonjour!  Default1

Hello/Bonjour!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour!    Hello/Bonjour!  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:54 am

Hi!

Sorry for the delay in answering, been busy with a huge 1 hr school presentation. Hopefully, it'll done and over with on the 3rd. Yep, I am a yaoi fan, I had to buy an external hard drive for my manga. Yaoi takes up 150GB! I like to keep what I read, at least in electronic versions. My favourite ones are:
1)Viewfinder
2)Sex/Love Pistols
3)Totally Captivated
4)Anxiety of Soul
5)Let Dai
6)I guess everything by NISHIMURA Shuuko
7)Same with NAONO Bohra
8)Same with OCHI Chifumi

If I become impatient for the English scans to come in, I will search for the French versions as I did with Oboreru Knife. I usually manga releases on mangaupdates.com for the manga chapters that I follow.

Thanks for showing interest in my post, didn't think anyone read these. Also, reading mine so quickly really makes me feel appreciated!

If you have any suggestions, let me know. I also don't bite =D
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Hello/Bonjour!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour!    Hello/Bonjour!  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:04 pm

Oh my god. you also love #2?! We can be great friends, then ;3 Well we can be great friends either way~
How was your presentation? :O
Actually, we staff tend to be busy, so our replies get a little delay. So just wait...moar people will come and talk to you ;D
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
Sponsored content

Hello/Bonjour!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Bonjour!    Hello/Bonjour!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello/Bonjour!
Page 1 of 1