Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new member here! =)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rina CK

A new member here! =) Default1

A new member here! =) Empty
PostSubject: A new member here! =)   A new member here! =) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 12:49 am

Hi everyone, I'm a new member since 2 weeks ago and I haven't introduce myself yet. I'm a new typesetter crew and you can call me Rina.
Back to top Go down
Desert246

Desert246

PostSubject: Re: A new member here! =)   A new member here! =) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 2:07 pm

Hi Rina, I like your name its really nice, actually long ago I used to put my name as Rina on all the otome games I played since I liked that name so much (sorry for the random information Razz) cool that you're gonna be a new typesetter (well technically not new anymore, but still good luck) and Thank You so much for your current and future contribution!!! Very Happy

Here's a gif to say thank you for becoming a new typesetter cheers 3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

PostSubject: Re: A new member here! =)   A new member here! =) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 11:11 am

Hello Rina.
I'm a bit late but welcome to MRS.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new member here! =)   A new member here! =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new member here! =)
Page 1 of 1