Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteTigress

New Member Empty
PostSubject: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:19 am

Hi guys! I'm WhiteTigress and I just joined the Misty Rain team. I thought it would probably be best to do an introduction so here I am. I absolutely adore manga and Asian dramas as well (Korean, Taiwanese, JDrama). I'm okay with anime but I don't watch it nearly as much as I watch Asian dramas/read manga. A few of my favorites are below.

Manga: There are WAY too many I can't even make a list. I like romance/action genres and basically most things in between. I guess some of my top choices are Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu, Fairy Tale, Ao no Exorcist(love the anime), Ouran High School Host Club (my first manga!), Soul Eater (love the anime), etc.

Korean Drama: Again, there are so many: My Love from the Stars ( I love you  I love you ), Personal Taste, Pinnochio, Nael's Cantabile, Heartstrings, King Two Hearts ( I love you ), My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Marriage not Dating, Witch's Romance( I love you ), Queen In-Hyun's Man, City Hunter, Doctor Stranger (ehhhh mixed feelings), Birth of Beauty, Reply 1994/1997, and so on and so forth.

Taiwanese Drama: It Started with a Kiss, They Kiss Again (Perhaps my favorite of all Asian dramas ever; I adore this show)

JDrama: Nodame Cantabile (love the anime too), Mischievous Kiss (1 and 2)

What about you guys? (If you even stuck around to read this incredibly lengthy post haha)
Back to top Go down
Patti.

Patti.

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:37 pm

Welcome, Tigress! We're happy to have you. ^^

When it comes to reading manga/manhwa/manhua, there absolutely must be some romance. I also like fantasy/adventure/action (but not too many fight scenes, those kind of bore me). Favorites would be From Far Away, Saver, Lovely Everywhere.. Just to name a few.

I also like K-Dramas, same with reading, romance is a must. ^^ Favorites would be Master's Sun and Moon Embracing the Sun. I seem to have a problem with K-dramas.. I'll start watching one and be pretty into it, but then for some reason or another I'll stop halfway through and move on to the next. The two I mentioned were good enough to keep me hooked.

I haven't really watched any Taiwanese or Japanese TV dramas. I did watch the Korean version of Mischievous Kiss.. Kim Hyun-joong~<3
Back to top Go down
WhiteTigress

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:05 pm

Haha, I never watched either of those kdramas acutally! I've heard of them both but I never got around to them. And I know what you mean! I have to have romance too, which is probably why I'm not that into anime (too often nothing ever happens).
Back to top Go down
Ksu_San

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 8:49 pm

Hi, nice to meet you! Smile It looks like we have a lot in common. I love Pinocchio, too!
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 9:05 pm

Hi WhiteTigress~

I'm a heavy manga-holic! I only sometimes watch K-dramas when i'm bored. I really don't have any preferences for dramas except how good the story is. For manga, shoujo all the way!

Anyways, welcome to MRS! Hope you enjoy your stay~

MMMMM!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1