Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiemi is here

Go down 
+3
TroubleV
stardust
Shiemi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiemi

Shiemi is here  Empty
PostSubject: Shiemi is here    Shiemi is here  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 4:29 pm

Hi !
I'm Shiemi ! I don't know what to say but I will try my best !
I'm French, and I'm 16 years old ^^.
I like reading manga, but especially Shojô and sometimes Shônen ^^.

My favorite manga ? I don't know xD there are a lot... The last anime I finish is Black Bullet (yesterday xD)... Hum I don't have a lot of mangas because my mom doesn't love it >o<

My favorite compositor is HIROYUKI SAWANO !!! (Kill la kill, guilty crown, shingeki no kyojin *p*)

If you have any questions, you can ask !
Back to top Go down
stardust

stardust

Shiemi is here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiemi is here    Shiemi is here  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:03 pm

Welcome to MRS forum, I hope you would like our projects. happy heart 
Back to top Go down
TroubleV

TroubleV

Location : Magical place where unicorns poop rainbows and puke butterflies.

Shiemi is here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiemi is here    Shiemi is here  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:06 pm

Welcome Shiemi!!
Hope you have a great stay here!!
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

Shiemi is here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiemi is here    Shiemi is here  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:28 pm

Hello Shiemi! I'm Yokoai, it's great to meet you~
Thanks for choosing Misty Rain Scan and I hope you enjoy your stay!! bmmm 

Sweet Time!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akiramia

akiramia

Shiemi is here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiemi is here    Shiemi is here  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Nice to meet you Shiemi I'm also French so happy there's other people who are French here. Hope you have a great time here.
Back to top Go down
Shiemi

Shiemi is here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiemi is here    Shiemi is here  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:10 pm

Thank you !
It´s always interesting to meet people who speak differents languages ^^ (I am not very at easy with english so it´s like a training !). I will try to participate into the forum but I am a little busy. Actually, I am in a "lot"of group (french or english) so... I am always typesetting xD

And Akiramia, Nice to meet you ^^ sometimes it´s a relief to meet french people... XD
Back to top Go down
akiramia

akiramia

Shiemi is here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiemi is here    Shiemi is here  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:33 pm

Shiemi wrote:
Thank you !
It´s always interesting to meet people who speak differents languages ^^ (I am not very at easy with english so it´s like a training !). I will try to participate into the forum but I am a little busy. Actually, I am in a "lot"of group (french or english) so... I am always typesetting xD

And Akiramia, Nice to meet you ^^ sometimes it´s a relief to meet french people... XD

Yup it nice to meet different people  heart  I'm not that good with English either so Hope we can get along Shiemi-chan .
Back to top Go down
Shiemi

Shiemi is here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiemi is here    Shiemi is here  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:37 pm

Yes don't worry it's not because I always say "no life no friends" that i am not sociable... I think...
Back to top Go down
akiramia

akiramia

Shiemi is here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiemi is here    Shiemi is here  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:46 pm

Shiemi wrote:
Yes don't worry it's not because I always say "no life no friends" that i am not sociable... I think...

Sorry I didn't mean it like that, I was talking to my self when I said "yup it nice to meet different people" it because when I moved from my hometown I meet new people so I was saying yes it fun to meet new people sorry I'm bad at explaining, I guess you can say I agreed with what you said about "It´s always interesting to meet people who speak different languages". I hope I didn't say anything that afended you in some way really sorry  cry .
Back to top Go down
Shiemi

Shiemi is here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiemi is here    Shiemi is here  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:05 pm

No it was for the "hope we can get along" xD
I was not offended at all xD maybe I have a weird humour but I assume !
That´s okay you don't have to apologize, you did anything wrong !

Back to top Go down
akiramia

akiramia

Shiemi is here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiemi is here    Shiemi is here  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Shiemi wrote:
No it was for the "hope we can get along" xD
I was not offended at all xD maybe I have a weird humour but I assume !
That´s okay you don't have to apologize, you did anything wrong !

I see I though I meant of offended you, well I'll see you in other topic Shiemi-chan, Hope you have fun here at MRS .
Back to top Go down
stardust

stardust

Shiemi is here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiemi is here    Shiemi is here  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:13 pm

Yes, likewise, you will find our staffs in MRS group speaking different languages too. Welcome you both joined our forum. Have a great time! happy bunn-pig heart 
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Shiemi is here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiemi is here    Shiemi is here  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:22 pm

Welcome to MRS, shiemi!
I am sally and its a pleasure to meet you!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
2Borah

2Borah

Shiemi is here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiemi is here    Shiemi is here  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:51 pm

Hi Shiemi!!
Welcome and hope you'll enjoy the projects on MRS!!

And I totally agree with you when it comes to the score of Shingeki no Kyojin! That soundtrack gives me the chills!! Did not know that it was the same person who did the score for Kill la Kill! Tnx for that tidbit! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shiemi

Shiemi is here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiemi is here    Shiemi is here  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:14 pm

Yeah ! And this summer Hiroyuki Sawano comes back with Aldnoah Zero *^* and at the first episode, at the end... I will let you hear xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shiemi is here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiemi is here    Shiemi is here  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiemi is here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: