Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important Message

Go down 
+13
pixiemoon
Lady_Sirenita
nuvo25
olinatasha
Odioregistrarme
UraharaRyusuke
sunday 123
Jazzy2k8
Neko8
Micalorena
Naranjahizz
romance20
Izumi88
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Izumi88

Izumi88

Important Message - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Important Message   Important Message - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is a message to every MEMBERS group!

In order to download our releases, members need to make 8 non-spam post.

1. All post must be a complete sentence, which is around 10 words.

2. NO DOUBLE POSTING! Double post is count as one post, and the second post will be automatically deleted.

3. The post must be an answer to the TOPIC. Don't leave comments such as 'can't wait', 'like it', 'looks interesting', etc... Post with only emoticons will be deleted.

4. LISTINGS will not count as post and will be automatically deleted!

5. When members have 8 non-spam posts, they have to CREATE A TOPIC HERE where they put the links to their 8 post and a Administrator will change their status to readers and they can view our releases thread.

6. Please remember that we have three days delay, so please do not upload our work to any site without our permission.

Create your own topic and leave a message about your 8 non-spam posts. Enjoy!

Last edited by Izumi88 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
noraasteo

noraasteo

PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 6:29 am

Yokoai wrote:
pixiemoon wrote:
How and where are the releases that you can download though? I've made my posts and become a reader but I can't find anywhere where you can actually download the chapters of whatever you want to read.... thanks Smile

The forum can be confusing at times @_@. If you didn't check the forum or your too lazy to search here it is:

Download Manga【 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hello yokoai, i just have the same problem as pixiemoon, i have completed my 8 nonspam post, and status changed to reader, i still could not find any room that bring me to download released scans. then i try to enter link you share, there still said, it is not existed. could you please help me, tell me what should i do now? Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Murcyblack

Important Message - Page 2 Default1

PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 8:36 am

Clear rules are fair and necessary. Reading in the forum, I have noticed that administrators are active and willing, I am pleased about that. I'm just getting started, so I'm going step by step. Greetings, Misty Rain Scans.
Back to top Go down
julia2o

PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 7:15 am

Hi I've become a reader but I can't find download link any where what should i do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Message
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: To Download Our Releases-
Jump to: