Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hajimemashite

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
non8

hajimemashite Default1

hajimemashite Empty
PostSubject: hajimemashite   hajimemashite I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Hello, I'm female 20yro, a blogger, JP translator, otome game fan, manga shopping addict, and misc on the web under the same nickname. Smile
I joined purely for Aruitou. Very Happy
Eeh, I'm a bit shy and tend to hold back, so I don't strike conversations first, but feel free to talk to me - though only if you have good topic.
On a side note, I can't keep track of how many scan groups' forums I joined just to download my favorite manga (like here just for 1 series). Yaaaa, this posting requirement is really bad tiring, hopefully, I won't give up, before completing it. LOL
Back to top Go down
Naranjahizz

Naranjahizz

hajimemashite Empty
PostSubject: Re: hajimemashite   hajimemashite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi non8 i hope you don't give up before posting them all!! welcome to our house!! and i really am gratefull that you like so much aruitou ^^
Back to top Go down
Izumi88

Izumi88

hajimemashite Empty
PostSubject: Re: hajimemashite   hajimemashite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:36 pm

A JP translator?
Are you able to help us translate Aruitou?
We are buying volumes 2 and 3 at the moment.
MRS will appreciate if you help out.
Okay? Take care.
Back to top Go down
non8

hajimemashite Default1

hajimemashite Empty
PostSubject: Re: hajimemashite   hajimemashite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:39 pm

Sorry, I'm already working on quite a few projects, and there's a limit to the amount I'm able to do, so I can't help you out.
Hope you'll find someone else soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Izumi88

Izumi88

hajimemashite Empty
PostSubject: Re: hajimemashite   hajimemashite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Oh! Then that is fine. No worries. Hope you enjoy reading Aruitou. And, welcome to MRS (Misty Rain Scans).
Back to top Go down
dangochan

dangochan

hajimemashite Empty
PostSubject: I'm new too!   hajimemashite I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:23 pm

This is my first day. I came because I'm intrigued by Heart to Give and wanted to follow it more closely. I have done proofreading before, but my old team had a grueling release schedule and I felt like I couldn't keep up Crying or Very sad, so now I'm just a leecher again...
Back to top Go down
Naranjahizz

Naranjahizz

hajimemashite Empty
PostSubject: Re: hajimemashite   hajimemashite I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:44 pm

Welcome dangochan!! I know how it fell and i like it about this group you do it at your own peace and even so is really fast!! Enjoy your leecherous days!!
Back to top Go down
dangochan

dangochan

hajimemashite Empty
PostSubject: Re: hajimemashite   hajimemashite I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Thanks, I'm having fun so far!
Back to top Go down
Naranjahizz

Naranjahizz

hajimemashite Empty
PostSubject: Re: hajimemashite   hajimemashite I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:05 pm

that's good i can't do it Sad but i enjoy my time here!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hajimemashite Empty
PostSubject: Re: hajimemashite   hajimemashite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hajimemashite
Page 1 of 1