Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another new member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hien-san

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Another new member   Another new member I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2019 6:09 am

Hello there!

I'm Hien, am in my 30s and am currently back in manga-reading-mood.
I stumbled on your group name through mangaupdates and am here for your releases.
You have done so many nice series I saw and can't await to get and read them~~~
Thanks for your work!
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 7:11 pm

Hello Hien.
Welcome to MRS. Our forums isn't used much anymore. It's just a place to keep downloads of our releases now 😅
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
Hien-san

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2019 2:12 pm

Hi NibbPower,
thanks for the welcome! That's not a problem since I'm here mainly for the downloads of your releases.
In case it's still possible to get them even though the forum isn't used much anymore. I always like to get the "original" files with credit cards and everything which belongs to the release! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another new member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new member   Another new member I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another new member
Page 1 of 1