Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oi what is up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
irishaven

Oi what is up Empty
PostSubject: Oi what is up   Oi what is up I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 3:49 am

This is Iris. I found myself on this forum. Not expecting anything. I wanted to see updates on 19th century memorandum. I think it's an interesting read. Anyway, idk if anyone's active here but I hope we get along.
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Oi what is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi what is up   Oi what is up I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 4:07 am

irishaven wrote:
This is Iris. I found myself on this forum. Not expecting anything. I wanted to see updates on 19th century memorandum. I think it's an interesting read. Anyway, idk if anyone's active here but I hope we get along.
Hello Iris.
The project is currently on-hold due to lack of Cleaner and Typesetter, mainly cleaner since it has heavy redraws Sad
But other than that, you'll have to wait till it's out
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
snowsarah3

Oi what is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi what is up   Oi what is up I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 6:07 pm

I think that is also an interesting read as well. Nice to meet you Iris!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oi what is up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi what is up   Oi what is up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oi what is up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: