Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manga suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bugt95

Manga suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Manga suggestions   Manga suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 3:26 pm

Feng Qi Cang Lan

Feng Ni Tian Xia
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Manga suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manga suggestions   Manga suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 1:27 am

Bugt95 wrote:
Feng Qi Cang Lan

Feng Ni Tian Xia
Feng Qi Cang Lan is taken by two different groups that's been fighting over that project for months now. It belongs to Silver Leaf Scans and Timeless Leaf.
Feng Ni Tian Xia is taken by Silver Leaf Scans & Mew Scans. It is still their ongoing project and hasn't been dropped as of yet.

Thanks for suggestion.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal

Manga suggestions
Page 1 of 1