Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi im new here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isay12

Hi im new here Default1

Hi im new here Empty
PostSubject: Hi im new here   Hi im new here I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 7:46 am

Hello, my name is Isay (e-sahy), i have been browsing this forum for a while now, and decided to join since it looks like fun. fact about me: i have been reading manga since i was 7, i try to draw but im really not that good, i read manga as a way to ecape this chaotic world. Thats all, nice to meet all of you... and hope that we can be friends😀
Back to top Go down
Desert246

Desert246

Hi im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im new here   Hi im new here I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 12:51 am

Hello, Hello, glad you joined, I think a lot of us read manga for that reason, it's a way to escape reality and focus on a much more interesting story.
here's a funny pic that reminded me of your post XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm sad to admit I would definitely follow that sign if I saw it in real life
happy

Anyways, welcome, I too hope we can be friends
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Hi im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im new here   Hi im new here I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 5:45 pm

Hello isay. I honestly was planning to pronounce it the way I read it but then you put the pronunciation just for us Very Happy so thank you for that. Which of our manga drew you to us?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
Sponsored content

Hi im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im new here   Hi im new here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi im new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: