Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hola a todoas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knocknock8

Hola a todoas Default1

Hola a todoas Empty
PostSubject: Hola a todoas   Hola a todoas I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 1:54 pm

Well... it's my first time in a forum so I really don't know what posts or topics are so it really is a new world for me.
By the way I'm mexican, I speak spanish (obviously), english, french and I know a little of chinese and italian. As you can see, I like languages.
I've always wanted to help a group but I don't know how that works so... I'm hoping that day arrives someday.

Anyway, I hope I find my way in this forum soon. Thank you everyone! Razz
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Hola a todoas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola a todoas   Hola a todoas I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 5:45 pm

Welcome to the community. We don't really use this anymore except for people to get reader privileges for our downloads c: It's amazing that you are multilingual :OOO We don't really have any projects in the other fields other than the basic Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, and Japanese. But if you are still interested by then, I will inform the admins about you. (:
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal

Hola a todoas
Page 1 of 1