Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

manga suggestion: bara kangoku no kemono-tachi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ale123

manga suggestion: bara kangoku no kemono-tachi Empty
PostSubject: manga suggestion: bara kangoku no kemono-tachi   manga suggestion: bara kangoku no kemono-tachi I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 1:44 pm

Dear Misty Rain Scans Staff,

Hey! How are ya? First of all, thank you very much for translating these manga/manhwa/manhua! Your work is very much appreciated! So I was wondering: is there a way to make it even better?! Yes there is! If I may suggest, what do you think about translating a manga called "Bara Kangoku no Kemono-tachi"? I rlly like it, but they have only a few chapters translated in spanish -_-' (i can get through with my bad spanish, but it would be so much easier to read in english!) only if you can of course, i don't want to burden you guys! Just a suggestion Smile Anyway, thanks for reading!

Best regards,
                   Ale123.
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

manga suggestion: bara kangoku no kemono-tachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga suggestion: bara kangoku no kemono-tachi   manga suggestion: bara kangoku no kemono-tachi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 6:49 pm

Hello Ale123,

Sorry for the late response, most of us don't read the forums anymore as years goes by. Unfortunately, we do not pick up projects from other groups. This project has already been taken by Agent of Change Translations. Although it takes them time to release them but it is not a dropped project, so unfortunately, we cannot take this project.

Another note is we cannot take any project at this time, we have over 20 projects we need to focus on. Thank you for your suggestion.

Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal

manga suggestion: bara kangoku no kemono-tachi
Page 1 of 1