Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tokimeki Tonight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oiiseaux

Tokimeki Tonight Default1

Tokimeki Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Tokimeki Tonight   Tokimeki Tonight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 4:34 pm

Hi!

Have you considered scanlating tokimeki tonight? It’s a vintage supernatural comedy shoujo that inspired a lot of the tropes within the supernatural romance genre! It was unfortunately dropped by its scan groups years ago and I would love to see such an influential and iconic work be able to continue and be read by an English audience.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Back to top Go down
Haikara-san

Tokimeki Tonight Default1

Tokimeki Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Tonight   Tokimeki Tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 11:54 am

Old shoujo manga is always interesting to read, it would be nice if more were translated Smile.
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Tokimeki Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Tonight   Tokimeki Tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 6:53 pm

Thank you for your project suggestions. However, we cannot take any project at this time, we have over 20 projects we need to focus on. We'll take in consideration of these projects in probable future, but its not a promise as I'm not the owner(s) of the group.
As for TokiMeki Tonight, it's part of Friendship Scans projects despite it's been on hiatus for years to come. We would not want to get into an argument with them.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
Sponsored content

Tokimeki Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokimeki Tonight   Tokimeki Tonight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokimeki Tonight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Project Suggestion-
Jump to: