Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MaidaxxxG

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Hey c: i'm 26, from latinamerica, and been reading manga for about 10 years, watching anime even longer. I usually read shoujo but i sometimes also read josei and shounen. Favorite ones are InuYasha, Detective Conan and... oh my god i can't decide, but have read lots.

I'm a med student about to finnish my studies (yay!), and am here mostly so that i can comment on some manga and get it all out there and read some

Be seeing you around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patti.

Patti.

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 1:53 pm

Welcome to our forums. Med student, impressive! Best of luck with the rest of your studies.
Happy reading~
Back to top Go down
shiba girl

shiba girl

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 8:11 am

Welcome! I'm so glad to find someone that's close to my age! I thought I would be one of the oldest here... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: