Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Here and I'm applying to be a cleaner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reja

Reja

New Here and I'm applying to be a cleaner Empty
PostSubject: New Here and I'm applying to be a cleaner   New Here and I'm applying to be a cleaner I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 8:39 am

Hello everyone! Just last night that I've recently started reading Scholar Who Walks the Night. I actually finished all the 34 chapters last night and I can't wait for the next update. That, somehow, lead me in applying to be a cleaner. I've just graduated in college and I'm exposed with photoshop since highschool. I really wanted to be part of the team to help them do the job. Good night! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Patti.

Patti.

PostSubject: Re: New Here and I'm applying to be a cleaner   New Here and I'm applying to be a cleaner I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 12:28 am

Welcome, Reja! I'm happy to hear you enjoy SWWN and you applied to help us with it. Looks like we'll be working together then~

Btw, chapter 35 was released this past Sunday. ^^
Back to top Go down
Reja

Reja

PostSubject: Re: New Here and I'm applying to be a cleaner   New Here and I'm applying to be a cleaner I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 4:03 am

Patti. wrote:
Welcome, Reja! I'm happy to hear you enjoy SWWN and you applied to help us with it. Looks like we'll be working together then~

Btw, chapter 35 was released this past Sunday. ^^

I really hope I passed the test though. I would really like to help. Thank you for the welcome, looking forward to chat with you all.

Right! I've read it last night! Thank you for that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Here and I'm applying to be a cleaner   New Here and I'm applying to be a cleaner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Here and I'm applying to be a cleaner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: