Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aries

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CharisNP

Aries Empty
PostSubject: Aries   Aries I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 2:45 am

Hello! i suggest aries i really really really love this manga but, it's abandoned. i really want to see hades and persephone enjoy their life as a couple i want to see the end of this manga Surprised
Back to top Go down
hi2moony

Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aries   Aries I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 10:22 pm

If I'm not wrong, this serial is completely scanned, the endding is rush though
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aries   Aries I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 1:33 am

CharisNP wrote:
Hello! i suggest aries i really really really love this manga but, it's abandoned. i really want to see hades and persephone enjoy their life as a couple i want to see the end of this manga Surprised

Sorry for the late response, but did you mean this series: Aries? If so, I'll have to discuss with the current team about it. We are low on staffs and we'll need to buy the raws if necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
Sponsored content

Aries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aries   Aries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Project Suggestion-
Jump to: