Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Princess by Han Seung-Won

Go down 
+2
helmi10
Izumi88
6 posters
AuthorMessage
illya_

Princess by Han Seung-Won Default1

Princess by Han Seung-Won Empty
PostSubject: Princess by Han Seung-Won   Princess by Han Seung-Won I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 5:26 am

Hi there,

I would be delighted if you would release the last chapters of Princess by Han Seung-Won.

The untranslated chapters are 27-37 (of part 5).

As a representative of Inferior Scans (we released chapter 1-24 and 26 of Princess) I would like to say that we are happy that you are scanlating the series.
I've put a link to your site on our own, while informing our readers that you have released the chapter.

(I would have posted this under the 'Projects' part of the forum, but I couldn't find a thread for Princess there.)

Best regards,
illya_

Edit: from Misty Rain Scans facebook:
"Yes, we plan to finished releasing those chapters too. All of those chapters are all done translated already. Princess Ch 27 is being currently cleaning at the moment."

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Izumi88

Izumi88

PostSubject: Re: Princess by Han Seung-Won   Princess by Han Seung-Won I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello illya_

Sorry for the late reply.
I plan to release Princess Chapters 27-37 since I am a fan of this series. ^_^
Well, I have not made a post for Princess since it was so late last night. Sorry about that.
Thanks for the message. I am glad that you are not disappoint that we pick up the series.
Also, I apologize for using the first page in color without asking permission.
Take care and hope to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
helmi10

PostSubject: hi!   Princess by Han Seung-Won I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 3:39 am

hi illya,,
i really like manhwa princess and really glad this series pick up by misty rain,,
btw is that really true princess now on hiatus? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
illya_

PostSubject: Re: Princess by Han Seung-Won   Princess by Han Seung-Won I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 11:29 am

@Izummi88 - I'm just happy that you picked it up Smile No problem with the first page at all, do you want the .psd + font for the chapter number or some other resources?

@helmi10 - Yes sadly Princess is on hiatus once again. The author intended to continue the series in april, but that did not happen. The authors health isn't good, and we will see if she will be able to continue the series in the future.

Back to top Go down
eenola

PostSubject: Re: Princess by Han Seung-Won   Princess by Han Seung-Won I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 9:52 am

Hi Illya...how can i read the translated chapter 27? thanks
Back to top Go down
illya_

PostSubject: Re: Princess by Han Seung-Won   Princess by Han Seung-Won I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 12:18 pm

eenola wrote:
Hi Illya...how can i read the translated chapter 27? thanks
You need to post 8 posts in the forum and then another in the 'To Download Our Releases' part of the forum.

For details see this thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
smee123

PostSubject: Re: Princess by Han Seung-Won   Princess by Han Seung-Won I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 3:24 pm

im a huge fan of Princess series - thanks for all your efforts to get this series out Smile I'm a new member and look forward to reading more!
Back to top Go down
Chepick

PostSubject: Re: Princess by Han Seung-Won   Princess by Han Seung-Won I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 2:32 pm

That'd be great if someone continue the translation of Princess series. I've already been waiting for 10 years! The storyline itself is memorable and amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess by Han Seung-Won   Princess by Han Seung-Won I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess by Han Seung-Won
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Project Suggestion-
Jump to: