Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Russia!

Go down 
+3
Yokoai
NibbPower
Amenoso
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Amenoso

Greetings from Russia! Default1

Greetings from Russia! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Russia!   Greetings from Russia! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 12:53 am

Hi, everyone! I write you from Russia! From Kamchatka, to be more specific...

Have you already become interested in this strange place with the strange name I am from? If you have any questions, just ask! I need 8 posts))) I'm too lazy to search for YAYA somewhere else...))

yserieh and TRAP like this post

Back to top Go down
Amenoso

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Russia!   Greetings from Russia! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 1:03 am

Oh, And As I have already begun the conversation... Arrow May be someone can advise me some sites where I can download manga and manhwa? Rolling Eyes It's better with direct links or mediafire.))
Back to top Go down
Amenoso

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Russia!   Greetings from Russia! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 1:29 am

I've read some other introductions and I understood that I told too little))

So, my name is Gena. My favourite manga is Kyou kara ore wa...!) And other works of this author. At this moment I wait for Ocha Nigosu to be translated. I read all kinds of manga, manhwa and manhua. But don't like too harsh shoujo and harem-ish shoujo.

And ofcourse I want to thank the translaters for their hard work! I'm an interpreter myself. So I know how many troubles you face sometimes!

P.S. I hope it's not considered to be cheating to leave 3 posts in a row))))
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Russia!   Greetings from Russia! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 3:22 pm

Welcome to misty rain scans, gena!
I'm Sally and it's a pleasure to meet you.

Please don't spam to get 8 post such as this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
Yokoai

Yokoai

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Russia!   Greetings from Russia! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 7:47 pm

Hey Gena! Welcome to MRS glad to have you here!

I love shoujo mangas too >_< I just can't stop loving them despite reading too muchm the stories can become repetitive. Once again, welcome to MRS!

HELLO!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
snowsarah3

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Russia!   Greetings from Russia! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 6:14 pm

That is so cool! I love shoujo manga and Russia Smile
Back to top Go down
MissAntares

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Russia!   Greetings from Russia! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 1:51 pm

Hello Gena
Russia. That's so far away. One coworker of mine is from Russia too. She gave me some worderful chocolates.
Back to top Go down
TRAP

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Russia!   Greetings from Russia! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 6:25 am

It seems this is the last active post going since Jun 2020! wow! Lets hope this isn't considered an old post.

Any reason it has been quiet? It is so odd.

Re: Post topic.

I've been googling random places around the worlds and generally enjoying virtual sightseeing through google maps & images. Kamchatka looks quite beautiful!
What places do you like in Kamchatka? also it seems an earthquake has hit the coast as well as a volcano erupted so I hope you are safe n sound!
Back to top Go down
VeeraKiona

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Russia!   Greetings from Russia! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 5:15 pm

Amenoso wrote:
Hi, everyone! I write you from Russia! From Kamchatka, to be more specific...

Have you already become interested in this strange place with the strange name I am from? If you have any questions, just ask! I need 8 posts))) I'm too lazy to search for YAYA somewhere else...))

Greetings!! Are you still active? How have you been? Hope you and everyone are doing well and safe.
I'm Veera (or Sara) pleasure to meet you!😊
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Russia!   Greetings from Russia! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Russia!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: