Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
demongurl

Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Hi!   Hi! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 10:58 pm

Hello!~

.. i am drawing a blank as to what to say haha... it has been awhile since i joined another forum, but it is nice to meet everyone Very Happy

I am from the USA and i read all genres of manga (except for horror), but i am currently more into shoujo and yaoi at the moment, rather than shounen. As for anime... well i like the older ones better (i.e. skip beat, fruits basket, initial d, gundam wing, etc..). the newer ones that are currently airing don't hasn't really caught my attention as much.. but if there are any that you think i should definitely watch, please let me know! Smile
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Hi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!   Hi! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 4:39 pm

Hello!
Welcome to MRS, I'm Sally.
I think we can be friends, I hate horror as well.
I hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal

Hi!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: