Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ciao a tutti

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sciccosa75

sciccosa75

Ciao a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Ciao a tutti   Ciao a tutti I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 6:07 pm

Ciao! I begin by saying that I'm Italian and so be patient with my poor english. I accept corrections ... at least I learn! I love manga, anime, music and dance ... and also chat so I hope to learn to write well in English right away (even with the help of the translator) to make new friends. See you soon and thanks in advance. kiss Razz
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

Ciao a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao a tutti   Ciao a tutti I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 7:29 pm

:O
Wow Italian?!

Welcome to MRS~ I'm Yoko.
Hope you enjoy our projects :3

Welcome~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Ciao a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao a tutti   Ciao a tutti I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:58 am

Italiano.
xD
Anyways, welcome to MRS! Very Happy
My name's Sally but most people call me Nibb or NP (:
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
sciccosa75

sciccosa75

Ciao a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao a tutti   Ciao a tutti I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:54 pm

I answer in Italian (just to play). Grazie mille for the welcome Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Wow NP come from Texas is one of the places I would love to see ... in truth I'd like to see all of America ... you just documentaries. And you Yokoai where you come from?
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

Ciao a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao a tutti   Ciao a tutti I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:45 pm

I'm from Canada Razz
Back to top Go down
sciccosa75

sciccosa75

Ciao a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao a tutti   Ciao a tutti I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:32 pm

nooo! fabulous! There is snow in this period? How voorei stay there right now ... at Christmas then it must be great
Back to top Go down
sciccosa75

sciccosa75

Ciao a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao a tutti   Ciao a tutti I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:35 pm

If you do not tell me annoys some typical Canadian tradition at Christmas ... some cooking recipe ... I love to cook and learn about other flavors
Can you send me some pictures ?!
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

Ciao a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao a tutti   Ciao a tutti I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:36 pm

XD
it's really not that cold here yet (luckily)
And yes it's pretty great in Christmas here :3 happy
Back to top Go down
sciccosa75

sciccosa75

Ciao a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao a tutti   Ciao a tutti I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:45 pm

in my city is night and there are 13 °
Back to top Go down
sciccosa75

sciccosa75

Ciao a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao a tutti   Ciao a tutti I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is my town
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

Ciao a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao a tutti   Ciao a tutti I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:00 pm

Waaaah~~!
So pretty!!!
Back to top Go down
sciccosa75

sciccosa75

Ciao a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao a tutti   Ciao a tutti I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:01 pm

thank you!
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Ciao a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao a tutti   Ciao a tutti I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 11:14 am

sciccosa75 wrote:
I answer in Italian (just to play). Grazie mille for the welcome Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Wow NP come from Texas is one of the places I would love to see ... in truth I'd like to see all of America ... you just documentaries. And you Yokoai where you come from?
You're welcome!! ^^
Wow, is Texas really great to see? O:
That's a shocker, most people prefer other famous states, like Washington, New York, California and such. (:
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
sciccosa75

sciccosa75

Ciao a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao a tutti   Ciao a tutti I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 6:55 pm

NP you're right, it is true that New Work has its charms metropolitan ... but Texas will be for nature, for the horses for the beautiful sunsets ... attracts me most Smile
Back to top Go down
jennzli

jennzli

Ciao a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao a tutti   Ciao a tutti I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:33 pm

Hi Sciccosa! Nice to meet you! Sorry for the very LATE welcoming. I have been very busy and am not here most of the time. That picture was absolutely beautiful! Talk to you soon!
Back to top Go down
http://jennzli.tumblr.com
Ksu_San

Ciao a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao a tutti   Ciao a tutti I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 9:33 pm

Wow, amazing! I'm Russian, but I live in Vietnam. ))

I love Italian people. I used to have an Italian student also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ciao a tutti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao a tutti   Ciao a tutti I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ciao a tutti
Page 1 of 1