Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiss de Seiyaku

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yokoai

Yokoai

Kiss de Seiyaku Empty
PostSubject: Kiss de Seiyaku   Kiss de Seiyaku I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Kiss de Seiyaku - キスで誓約

Type: Manga
Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note(s):
Currently no scanlation is doing this project!
Back to top Go down
akiramia

akiramia

Kiss de Seiyaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss de Seiyaku   Kiss de Seiyaku I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 2:08 pm

I like it heart , seem interesting also Like the plot hope you guys can work on it cheers 3 .
Back to top Go down
Patti.

Patti.

Kiss de Seiyaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss de Seiyaku   Kiss de Seiyaku I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 4:08 pm

The problem with ongoing series is we do not have a subscription to the magazine. We would have to wait until the first volume was released before picking up this project.
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

Kiss de Seiyaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss de Seiyaku   Kiss de Seiyaku I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:31 pm

Patti. wrote:
The problem with ongoing series is we do not have a subscription to the magazine. We would have to wait until the first volume was released before picking up this project.

Ahhh i see. Ok we'll should put it to future proj.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiss de Seiyaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss de Seiyaku   Kiss de Seiyaku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiss de Seiyaku
Page 1 of 1