Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELLO THERE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH

Go down 
+2
gilay04
Wolfriver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfriver

HELLO THERE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH Empty
PostSubject: HELLO THERE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH   HELLO THERE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:13 pm

;D hello there peoples of the Earth.
I am an alien  alien , come to help proofread and correct the grammar mistakes of the mangas O.O  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Please bear with my hyperness and insanity and total OCD-ness.

See ya, peoples of the Earth!
Back to top Go down
gilay04

gilay04

PostSubject: Re: HELLO THERE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH   HELLO THERE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Sup! Finally you posted something here~! Don't worry I'm crazier than you and they acceppted me~!!!! Well, take care, have fun, and try not to freak anyone too much XD
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

PostSubject: Re: HELLO THERE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH   HELLO THERE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 7:39 pm

Hello! Sorry for late reply! Should I speak some kind of code language?
Welcome to MRS hope you enjoy your stay here~ Im Yokoai nice to meet you!

So sweet, you deserve a sweet ^-^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jennzli

jennzli

PostSubject: Re: HELLO THERE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH   HELLO THERE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 6:51 pm

Sorry for not welcoming you earlier.... Hi! I am Jen. Nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay a MRS and welcome to Earth.  Very Happy  It's quite a pretty planet, right?  Happy Let's be friends!!!!!!!!
Chat with you soon!
Back to top Go down
http://jennzli.tumblr.com
Houlahula

Houlahula

PostSubject: Re: HELLO THERE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH   HELLO THERE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:28 pm

Hello Wolf !!!

Welcome to MRS ~~

Hope to meet you in the chat room!!

Have fun proofreader !!

happy happy beach 
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

PostSubject: Re: HELLO THERE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH   HELLO THERE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:12 am

Hello wolf, I was a retired proofreader here! And glad to welcome you aboard! The names sally and it's a pleasure to meet you. If you have any questions or concerns, let me know!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO THERE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH   HELLO THERE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELLO THERE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: