Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey everyone!

Go down 
+2
Yokoai
Ayumi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayumi

Ayumi

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:28 pm

Hello everyone,

since I'm new here I wanted you to give a short introduction.
I found this group because of mou speed (its such a funny story Very Happy). I'm visiting the page since april & now I thought it would be a nice idea to register at your forum.

abou me: I'm currently studying biochemistry, I like to go running and I love reading anything I can get in my hands, so my room is full of books (lots of them are fantasy books), when i was younger i loved reading mangas ... then i had a time when i wasn't anymore so into it, but now I'm loving it again xD. so I hope to find here much more interesting mangas.

so thanks for your hard wor and have a nice day (or night ... whatever your time zone is Wink)
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:51 pm

Hi Ayumi! I'm Yokoai but you can call me whatever you prefer.
Welcome to Misty Rain Scans and I hope you enjoy your stay!
 cheers 2  cutie  heart <3  hihihi  oooohhhh 

Haven't been giving candy.
Here, for you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
stardust

stardust

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:42 am

Hello, Ayumi, Welcome to MRS forum, I hope you have a great time visiting here and enjoy our projects more to come in the future. Thanks! IL1 Happy IL4 
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:24 am

Hello Ayumi! Welcome to MRS. I am nibbpower or sally. If you ever need help, then ask me or any of our lovely staff on here! (:
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
Ayumi

Ayumi

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:04 am

Thanks ro everyone for the warm welcoming =)
I will enjoy the time at your forum!
Back to top Go down
gilay04

gilay04

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:15 pm

Welcome Ayumi! I hope you have a great time with us here at Misty Rain Scans! You can call me whatever you want (I don't really care XP). Hope to you have a great time and smile!
Back to top Go down
jennzli

jennzli

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:59 pm

Hello Ayumi! Nice to meet you! Call me Jen. It's very nice to meet you. I also have a lot of fantasy books in my room and just added some more to the collection a few days ago. I like to go running too, except now, it's summer so I'm lazy. I hope you enjoy your time here!

heart 

Congrats on being a reader!  happy 
Back to top Go down
http://jennzli.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-