Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
morninglight

morninglight

new here Empty
PostSubject: new here   new here I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:38 pm

I just recently discovered about manga.  I don't really know what type of genre I like to read yet since I am trying to discover what I like to read first.  I hope that by coming here I am about to find what I like to read.  I hope that people who know a lot about manga will help recommend what type of manga I should read so that I can broader view of what genre I like to read or not.
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here   new here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:07 am

Welcome to mistyrainscans, morninglight. I am sally, and it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay and make sure to read the rules before you get caught by me. Smile
What manga are you referring to?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
morninglight

morninglight

new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here   new here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:56 pm

NibbPower wrote:
Welcome to mistyrainscans, morninglight. I am sally, and it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay and make sure to read the rules before you get caught by me. Smile
What manga are you referring to?

Hi, Sally
Thank you for the reply.
I was saying that since I am new to the manga world, I want people to recommend me some manga genres for me to read so that I will try to see what kind of genres of manga that I will read.
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here   new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:37 am

Ohhh. That makes sense. Do you have any specific genre you like? I don't want to suggest something you may not like.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
morninglight

morninglight

new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here   new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:11 pm

NibbPower wrote:
Ohhh. That makes sense. Do you have any specific genre you like? I don't want to suggest something you may not like.

Right now, I read mostly shoujo manga. I do like comedy, gender bender and josei.  Those are the one I most into right now.
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here   new here I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:25 am

morninglight Hi! I`m Yokoai! I hope you`ll love manga the rest of your life XD. Anyways Welcome to MRS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here   new here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: