Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to post

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Houlahula

Houlahula

How to post Empty
PostSubject: How to post   How to post I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:09 am

Is there any topic that we should not post in this forum ?

Last edited by Houlahula on Thu May 22, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patti.

Patti.

How to post Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to post   How to post I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:25 am

This is a good question, because some people get confused. This forum topic, To Download Our Releases, is ONLY used for members who wish to become readers and have access to our releases. In this forum members should make one post that lists their 8 non-spam posts. These 8 non-spam posts should be posted in the other forum topics, not here. I hope this was helpful and made sense.
Back to top Go down
Houlahula

Houlahula

How to post Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to post   How to post I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:02 pm

okayy. thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jazzy

How to post Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to post   How to post I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 12:46 am

how can I find my post so I can list them
I'm a newbie and don't now how to create a forum with my new 8 post

really appreciate any
thank you
Back to top Go down
Patti.

Patti.

How to post Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to post   How to post I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 6:54 pm

Hi there, Jazzy! An easy way to find all of your posts is to click on your name in your post above, click statistics, then click the link under posts. Tada~

To create your own post, go back to the "To Download Our Releases" area, scroll alllll the way down and click the new topic button.

Hope that helped! ^^
Back to top Go down
Jazzy

How to post Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to post   How to post I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 5:11 am

Thank you very much Patti
that really helped.
Back to top Go down
^Lee^

How to post Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to post   How to post I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 10:17 am

Patti. wrote:
Hi there, Jazzy! An easy way to find all of your posts is to click on your name in your post above, click statistics, then click the link under posts. Tada~

To create your own post, go back to the "To Download Our Releases" area, scroll alllll the way down and click the new topic button.

Hope that helped! ^^

1^1 I'm stupid!!! 1^1

I got how to reach the post, but not how to get the link of my own post! Please help! I'm not really used to forums! mmm

EDIT

With trials and errors I finally got it (maybe)! I needed to click on "subject" in each post listed, right?

I hope this can be useful for someone else too! chicken
Back to top Go down
Bugt95

How to post Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to post   How to post I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 3:20 pm

Thanks I was so confused on how to prove i had 8 posts. I thought it might automatily track it for me. Such is jot the case.
Back to top Go down
^Lee^

How to post Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to post   How to post I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Bugt95 wrote:
Thanks I was so confused on how to prove i had 8 posts. I thought it might automatily track it for me. Such is jot the case.

I'm glad!!! You're welcome flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to post Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to post   How to post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to post
Page 1 of 1