Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wintermemories

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:36 pm

It's been a while since I've been apart of a forum group, to be honest I just joined because I wanted to read the releases quicker Razz but I'll be sure to contribute to the forum when I can!

Things I enjoy are reading, sports (mostly soccer), sleeping, and eating (: and I am a senior in college so I've been super busy with all my classes and making sure I have all my classes checked off so I can graduate on time! Feel free to ask my whatever you would like (:
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:01 pm

Welcome to MRS, wintermemories! I am NibbPower, the proofreader/moderator (although Idk how O_O)/recruiter of this group. If you need any questions, just ask. We won't bite. ^_^
What releases do you like from our group? ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
wintermemories

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:18 pm

You guys have a lot that I like, but the releases I've gotten from you guys specifically is Parfait Tic! (:
Back to top Go down
TroubleV

TroubleV

Location : Magical place where unicorns poop rainbows and puke butterflies.

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:34 am

Welcome welcome, wintermemories
Enjoy your stay here <3
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:53 pm

Ahahaha, many readers love Parfait Tic! Glad to hear you like it~
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1