Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just one chapter of webtoon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rana-robert

rana-robert

just one chapter of webtoon  Empty
PostSubject: just one chapter of webtoon    just one chapter of webtoon  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:32 pm

Hi every body
How are you ?
There is webtoon called Dalsez
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
it is translated by sura's place
It is a really good webtoon
The problem is there is one chapter (chapter 0) that it has not translated although all the important things of the series are in this chapter!
So is there any one how can translate this chapter ?
There is no need to translate the the background or typeset the translate on the pages,all what I need is to read what is happen in this chapter
Here is the link of this chapter
Dalsez ch0

Thank you very much
I hope you can help me
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

just one chapter of webtoon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just one chapter of webtoon    just one chapter of webtoon  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:22 pm

I'm pretty sure even if the project is Sura's Place cannot take another group's project.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal

just one chapter of webtoon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Project Suggestion-
Jump to: