Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D

Go down 
+4
Yokoai
TroubleV
NibbPower
underthefairsky
8 posters
AuthorMessage
underthefairsky

underthefairsky

Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D Empty
PostSubject: Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D   Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi, my name is Nisa. Currently living in Melbourne, Australia. I like dressing up as fictional characters and listening to alternative music. I'm actually also a writer. Check out my fantasy webcomic here (haha I hope this is okay for the admin) → [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope to make friends with writers, artists and cosplayers from all over the world! So let me know if you have Facebook page/Twitter/Tumblr Very Happy

Mine is:
Facebook → [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Twitter → [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tumblr → [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://tracelessknight.com
NibbPower

NibbPower

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D   Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:13 pm

Hello Nisa, welcome to MRS! Oh my, I would love to see your comics. And its alright, as long as it doesn't have anything that leads to adverting to products and/or to other scanlations.

I'm sally, the proofreader. You may've seen me on other sites like MU with the same username xD.
I might as well do those social networks stuff, but sadly I don't like tumblr so I can't really do much on that part.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
TroubleV

TroubleV

Location : Magical place where unicorns poop rainbows and puke butterflies.

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D   Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:40 am

Hey Nisa!
I also live in Melbourne, Aus too! Hopefully we bump into each other one day xD
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D   Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:48 am

Hi! I'm Yokoai
Cosplaying is really cool Smile
I think i'll never be able to cross dress cause I have no confidence.
You must be very brave Razz
Back to top Go down
Hikaru.Angie

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D   Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 5:58 am

Hi!
I like cosplaying too. But I live in Asia - Singapore.
Anyway, I had stop dressing cosplay since I married last year, but I still enjoying admiring ppl wearing 1~ envy ^,*
Back to top Go down
stardust

stardust

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D   Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:25 pm

How interesting? I think it's fantastic. Thank you for visiting our group.
 Schock  IL2  *0* 
Back to top Go down
Hikaru.Angie

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D   Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:44 am

Yup!!! May b u should try some cosplay too!! Trust me, is vy cool!!!
Back to top Go down
jennzli

jennzli

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D   Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:26 pm

Hi Nisa! It's a pretty name. I never tried cosplaying but really want try it. I have some friends who love cosplaying and even go to anime conventions in the spring somewhere and they bring back stories that make me very jealous! Smile I looked at some cosplaying photos before. They're awesome! It just looks like a real anime character just came out of the book, not just some dude putting a lot of make up on. Just by looking at the photos, you can see the huge amount of passion they have for anime. Smile

Continue your love for cosplaying like it's nobody's business!

~Jen
 happy cheers 2 heart 
Back to top Go down
http://jennzli.tumblr.com
Jenka

Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D Default1

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D   Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:29 am

Whoa, that webcomic is really good. So you're the writer or do you create the art as well? I have an idea for a book, but haven't decided if it will be a novel with illustrations or a graphic novel. Drawing requires a lot of time and right now I'm just focusing on the story.

I don't cosplay, but I have made costumes for others that do. Some of my friends like to dress up and go to conventions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D   Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! Any cosplayer here? :'D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: