Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just want to say hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
innesfree

Just want to say hello Default1

Just want to say hello Empty
PostSubject: Just want to say hello   Just want to say hello I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi, I am innesfree, 23 years old Asian. Now currently living in Cairo,Egypt for my study. I really love manga very much since been introduced to Doraemon during kindergarten. I really hope meet people from all over the world with the same interest as me. Thank you in advance and nice to meet you guys.
Back to top Go down
Naranjahizz

Naranjahizz

Just want to say hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just want to say hello   Just want to say hello I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi~~~ Innesfree
Nice to meet you you're in Egypt (I want to go there) I hope we can be happy and enjoy with you and you with us XD
Back to top Go down

Just want to say hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: