Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, im Milmel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Milmel

Hi, im Milmel Empty
PostSubject: Hi, im Milmel   Hi, im Milmel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Hi everyone, im Mel, and im very glad to join this page, looks intresting, and too is the first time i saw some page saying "you must have some x non spam posts"
its a great idea, coz that way many moviment will be generated in the forum
well done!
Back to top Go down
kayuze22

Hi, im Milmel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, im Milmel   Hi, im Milmel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:21 am

hi! welcome
Back to top Go down
Naranjahizz

Naranjahizz

Hi, im Milmel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, im Milmel   Hi, im Milmel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:01 am

Hi Milmel thanks for the compliment!! we had to do it but now it is really good!! enjoy your time here and chat with us!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, im Milmel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, im Milmel   Hi, im Milmel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, im Milmel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: