Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
misaki

Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo Empty
PostSubject: Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo   Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:00 am

Hello Smile

I just wanted to suggest the manwha Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=41687). It's a really beautiful work and I would love to see it continued. JanimeS/Sura's Place scanlated it up to Volume 11.

I have MQ raws for Volume 11-15 (still ongoing) and here's a sample: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - you can click on the image and then 'View the Raw Image' for a bigger view :DIf you need a better sample of the files, I can PM a link for a chapter. The scans are quite clean, and don't require much cleaning.

Thanks for your consideration! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Izumi88

Izumi88

PostSubject: Re: Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo   Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:27 pm

thanks for mentioning.
this story is awesome.
the raw are good.
we can pick it up since we have a lot of editors.
but, we are less on translators.
maybe if we do a joint with another team who have many translators.
I will let you know soon when I find another team to help out.
Back to top Go down
misaki

PostSubject: Re: Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo   Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:46 am

Hello,

Great! Very Happy I am currently talking to someone who could possibly translate the series (she isn't too sure if she translation skills are good enough). I've sent her a sample chapter, but she most likely won't be able to get back to me until the end of this week due to exams. I'll update you with any news Very Happy

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Izumi88

Izumi88

PostSubject: Re: Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo   Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Okay. That is good. Let me know when she have make a decision.
Hm.. How about you ask her to translate the Korean Translator Test in the recruitment thread. If she can translate the test with no problem, I believe she can do a good job. Smile
Back to top Go down
underthefairsky

underthefairsky

PostSubject: Re: Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo   Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Ah! Thanks for picking it up! I really love the author, Kim Yeon-Joo! Her previous work, Little Queen, somehow really made an impact on my decision in choosing my major two years ago (I'm a creative writing student now, if you're curious~ :'D).

I know it's hard to find translators. But I really appreciate if this group could also pick up her newest work, A Tale of Felluah (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=81729). I really would love to read it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tracelessknight.com
meilin

Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo Default1

PostSubject: Re: Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo   Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:45 pm

if you choose to pickit up I wish you do
please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Izumi88

Izumi88

PostSubject: Re: Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo   Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:08 am

If you meant to pick up Nabi, then we already pick it up. Nabi is one of our projects, but on hiatus since we are looking for korean translators to translate it.

However, if you are mentioning about picking up A Tale of Felluah, then it is already pick up by Royal Hearts. You can read it up at their website. ^_^

Here is their website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nuvo25

PostSubject: Re: Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo   Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:07 am

This manga look interesting. I like the illustration. Hope it'll be picked up ; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo   Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nabi by Kim Yeon Joo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Project Suggestion-
Jump to: