Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Manga Suggestions!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
romance20

romance20

My Manga Suggestions!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My Manga Suggestions!!!!   My Manga Suggestions!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:22 am

Hello, I had this up in the old forum so i thought i would put it up here too,
Here are my 10 suggestions,
Oukoku no Kagi - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A new series debuts from renowned fantasy manga artist Kyoko Shitou! After a king and his eldest son die, the kingdom of Laudere is left without a ruler. Asta, the last surviving member of the royal family, stands in line for the throne. But before he can claim it, he must fulfill a quest: find the legendary "Key to the Kingdom." Both ancient beasts and a variety of contenders — including a princess, a dimwitted military captain, and a villainous aristocrat — imperil his journey. Someone will find the Key, but will it be Asta?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenshi no Fukuin - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
In olden Britian, Orland, who is in search for the key to becoming King, meets a beautiful priest by the name of Ethelred, who is on the verge of being killed as a sacrifice. Now begins the dangerous adventure of these two, who have met in a chaotic world surrounded by swords and spiritual beliefs...
Raws - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sininryu Love - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The main girl's older twin brother is an enhanced human. People like him are genetically engineered as a human survival project. She is constantly being compared to him and is always trying her best to catch up to her twin.
She meets another enhanced human, Iron. They fell in love with each other.
But there are many obstacles:
Such as an accident making her to live her brother twin's life.
Such as the conspiracy to create a super human commanding all enhanced humans. And the candidate is Iron.
Such as Iron is unconsciously turning into a beasty killing machine.
Ao Ringo Meikyuu - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Two high school students get lost in the mountains and have to spend the night there. Three years later, they fall passionately in love
Orange Bubble Gum - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yoo-i is a very special girl -- she's like refreshing and fragrant orange bubble gum... A boy appears all of a sudden and becomes a natural part of her life, as natural as breathing air... His name is Joo-in. He says, "Do you know nuna? Nuna is.. my past, my present, and my future... You are like this ladder connecting me to this world..."
Kuchibiru kara Mahou - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Aikawa Rize was at a coffee shop, when a strange boy named Hiro comes up and suddenly wants to kiss her! Hiro is actually her younger half-brother, though! Hiro had run away from home, but is now back to take charge of Rize's family. But now, in order to protect her, once a day he will kiss her, in order to see the future...
Ten Yori mo Hoshi Yori mo - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mio Mizumori's parents die, and she goes to live with her cousin, Tadaomi Shijou. Her only salvation is Rei Narumiya, the Golden Girl of her school. Simultaneously, Mio discovers that they have powers over the elements of nature... and a destiny to fulfill.
Chikyuu Koushinkyoku - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yuzu's big sister, who had raised her alone after their parents passed away, died in a traffic accident. Yuzu decided to take care of her sister's son, Sho. Together, the two face life with all its hardships. Chikyuu Koushin-kyoku is a manga filled with friendship, love, pain, and sorrow that will touch your heart.
Ookami Otoko ni Kiwotsukete - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There's Roh the werewolf, Tohru the transparent human, and Koh the vampire. What on earth will happen to Maria now that she has come to live in the same house with these three strange cousins?
Harukanaru Jikuu no Naka de - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Akane is your typical teenage girl...until she swallows the Dragon Jewels, which transport her to the Heian period of ancient Japan! There in the capital city, Akane learns that she has been foreordained to lead the people as the Priestess of the Dragon God!
and here are three new ones.
I'm Looking for the Princesss - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The one "who operated a Hong Sin Seo for 10 years", who shudders at the monthly rent, Na Baek Su, dives a 1 million dollar project, The Search for a Princess!

For money she'll do anything! She who says that money, money and more money is the best, Suh Jan Di. To help her uncle, Na Baek Su, she joined the Search for a Princess...

Her princess candidates list shows a couple of people...

Cold, charismatic, the one who'll go down in the history of the fashion world, Yu Jin.
The one who'd even sell the Sameun group for the money crazed girl, Eun Hyuk.
A wingless angel's infinite love, our eternal goddess, fashion model Eh Eun.

A love story that outrageously intertwines the princess candidates and Suh Jan Di, with lots of trouble and excitement!
Evil Flowers is the group doing it and they said they are going to drop it after vol 5 is done.
Raws - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Teacher - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
An 18 year-old girl becomes a teacher at an all-boy school.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kumiko & Shingo - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This series of manga is about a romance between the dimunitive Shingo and his friend Kumiko in different stages of their lives, from childhood to adulthood. It spans six different manga titles - 5 one-shot manga and a 10 volume 6th series that eventually wraps things up. It's well worth the time
Raws - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Well thanks for looking at these, I hope you're pick up one or two. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Izumi88

Izumi88

PostSubject: Re: My Manga Suggestions!!!!   My Manga Suggestions!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:18 pm

romance20, are you sure Evil Flowers going to drop I'm Looking for the Princess after volume 5? If you have confirm it, then we will pick it up at volume 6 until the end of the series... Let me know if they have finally dropped it or any message or prove on their site that they are going to dropped it. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Naranjahizz

Naranjahizz

PostSubject: Re: My Manga Suggestions!!!!   My Manga Suggestions!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:47 pm

that's rigth evil flowers is going to drop i'm looking for the princess T^T
Back to top Go down
Neko8

Neko8

PostSubject: Re: My Manga Suggestions!!!!   My Manga Suggestions!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:21 pm

TT^TT why evil flowers?! WHY?! TT^TT
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~n3ko8
romance20

romance20

PostSubject: Re: My Manga Suggestions!!!!   My Manga Suggestions!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:18 pm

here read this - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and it's says they are dropping it.
Back to top Go down
Izumi88

Izumi88

PostSubject: Re: My Manga Suggestions!!!!   My Manga Suggestions!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:38 pm

okay, that means we will pick it up on volume 6 onwards... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ann29

PostSubject: Re: My Manga Suggestions!!!!   My Manga Suggestions!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:05 am

Thanks for your sharing~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Manga Suggestions!!!!   My Manga Suggestions!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Manga Suggestions!!!!
Page 1 of 1