Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hai there~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BitterSwe3t

BitterSwe3t

Hai there~ Empty
PostSubject: Hai there~   Hai there~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:55 pm

Hai there everybody~

Sooo....I just joined yesterday as a typesetter, so I thought I should introduce myself. Very Happy I'm Aly (short for Alice) and 18 going on 19 and just graduated from an international school in Beijing (though my Chinese is still at a pretty indecent level Crying or Very sad ). I am currently going to uni in New York, and I'm super excited to work with the senpais here. :DD (LOL, literally I was checking my e-mail every 5 seconds to see if I got a reply.) Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! Smile 

And for more personnnalll stuff....hmmm....I've been watching anime and reading manga since I was in 3rd grade (mostly shoujo manga and psychological anime), and I'm also an avid fan of Asian dramas and pop. I'm also really addicted to Fanfiction and Tumblr. Also.....I'm of mixed ethnicity (LOL I dunno if this is even important XD), and add me on MyAnimeList, anyone? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope I can work well with the senpais here (though I'm quite a noob at this)! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! sunny 
Back to top Go down
http://www.proud-cassie.tumblr.com
RainxNyeli

RainxNyeli

Hai there~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai there~   Hai there~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:23 am

Welcome ~ It's our pleasure to be working with you :3
Back to top Go down

Hai there~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: