Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello all!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shellynub

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:09 pm

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum so guess I should briefly introduce myself xD

I go by the name Shelly and I live in Aussieland tongue
I'm currently studying design/international studies at uni.
I spent a year abroad in Japan last year (even though I didn't exactly pick up on much of the language haha >_<).

I'm a K-POP addict and huge procrastinator who spends way too much time on the net at crazy hours of the night...and yes it is 3am over here as I am typing this LOLL.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
RainxNyeli

RainxNyeli

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:31 am

Hey there Shelly Smile I'm new in this forum too. I just got a job as a cleaner here yesterday. Nice to meet you! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Naranjahizz

Naranjahizz

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:22 am

Welcome to this house Shell!! and welcome to the family of crazy people RainxNyeli!! you're going to make our job easier thanks for apply!!!
Back to top Go down
RainxNyeli

RainxNyeli

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Hahaha thanks for having me here <33 I promise to do my job well :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: