Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important Message

Go down 
+13
pixiemoon
Lady_Sirenita
nuvo25
olinatasha
Odioregistrarme
UraharaRyusuke
sunday 123
Jazzy2k8
Neko8
Micalorena
Naranjahizz
romance20
Izumi88
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Izumi88

Izumi88

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:04 pm

This is a message to every MEMBERS group!

In order to download our releases, members need to make 8 non-spam post.

1. All post must be a complete sentence, which is around 10 words.

2. NO DOUBLE POSTING! Double post is count as one post, and the second post will be automatically deleted.

3. The post must be an answer to the TOPIC. Don't leave comments such as 'can't wait', 'like it', 'looks interesting', etc... Post with only emoticons will be deleted.

4. LISTINGS will not count as post and will be automatically deleted!

5. When members have 8 non-spam posts, they have to CREATE A TOPIC HERE where they put the links to their 8 post and a Administrator will change their status to readers and they can view our releases thread.

6. Please remember that we have three days delay, so please do not upload our work to any site without our permission.

Create your own topic and leave a message about your 8 non-spam posts. Enjoy!

Last edited by Izumi88 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
romance20

romance20

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi, i had my 5 post in the last forum and i had the same username so can i have my 5 post on here or do i need to make 5 post again?
Edit - - I have now done 5 post is please let me see the downloads thanks.

Last edited by romance20 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have done 5 post on this forum)
Back to top Go down
Naranjahizz

Naranjahizz

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:02 pm

well is awesome u already have the 5 non spam post, but this is for evryone that in the previous forum had the 5 non spam post let us know and we'll going to change theyr status inmediately
Back to top Go down
romance20

romance20

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:46 am

Hi, what i meant was i had 5 non spam post in the previous forum so can you change my status, also i was saying that my username now and in the previous forum are the same, and last i meant just to be can the safe side i also made 5 post here in the new forum so please change my status, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Naranjahizz

Naranjahizz

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:47 am

you already are a "reader" so i don't have to chang your status XD
Back to top Go down
Micalorena

Important Message Default1
Micalorena

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:59 am

Hello, I'm a translater/proofreader(?), but I still can't see the download link. Do I still have to do the 5 posts? Well now its down to 3 but still..
Back to top Go down
Izumi88

Izumi88

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:53 pm

That is weird.
Let me check if it allow staffs to view it.
It seems something is wrong.
Give me a seconds to fix it.

Micalorena wrote:
Hello, I'm a translater/proofreader(?), but I still can't see the download link. Do I still have to do the 5 posts? Well now its down to 3 but still..
Back to top Go down
Micalorena

Micalorena

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:35 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Naranjahizz

Naranjahizz

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:26 pm

well i already change all permission in the forum if you can tell if now you're able to see the links to download please tell me XD
thanks XD
Back to top Go down
Neko8

Neko8

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:45 am

somehow these rules look super strict... -.-

^^ also isn't 5 to 6 words a sentence or was it sentences to equal a paragraph?

Izumi we should move this post to the rules board.

And by emoticons does that mean a post with only an emoticon and nothing else or posts with emoticons here and there??? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~n3ko8
Naranjahizz

Naranjahizz

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:03 pm

well they really isn't so strict and you're rigth post with ONLY emoticons why? because the forum is watching and they can erase our forum because it have so much spam T^T and we really don't want it so we hope everyone can download and be happy with us and our forum without problems
Back to top Go down
Jazzy2k8

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:07 am

I believe that these rules are pretty sensible, and since you are taking the time to translate I will try my best to follow them!
Back to top Go down
sunday 123

sunday 123

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:05 am

sorry,I'm not familiar with this forum,and today I try to make my 8 posts,and if caused any wrong things,please forgive me.and ,maybe I have make 8 non spam pasts now,but why I just can find 7 posts,the last one I couldn't find it,what's wrong?I don't know wether it's ok for u to search it ?Sad Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
UraharaRyusuke

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:16 am

oooh. I am new here and I didn't know half of these rules. It was written firts that I only had to post 8 posts and that's all. I did create a new topic but it was a list of my favorite mangas and I didn't know it wasn't allowed. what should I do now? should I crea te a new topic? And how do I put a link to my posts???? please help!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Naranjahizz

Naranjahizz

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:57 pm

UraharaRyusuke wrote:
oooh. I am new here and I didn't know half of these rules. It was written firts that I only had to post 8 posts and that's all. I did create a new topic but it was a list of my favorite mangas and I didn't know it wasn't allowed. what should I do now? should I crea te a new topic? And how do I put a link to my posts???? please help!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
Don't worry you will only have to do your topic of 8 post with the links to those 8 post (although i already made you a reader because i saw you had them Very Happy but please !! make your own topic with your 8 post's links Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UraharaRyusuke

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:45 am

Naranjahizz wrote:
UraharaRyusuke wrote:
Don't worry you will only have to do your topic of 8 post with the links to those 8 post (although i already made you a reader because i saw you had them :Dbut please !! make your own topic with your 8 post's links Very Happy
Thank you!!!Very Happy Actually I can't find the site where I download the mangas...Embarassed can you help me?
Back to top Go down
Odioregistrarme

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:26 pm

These rules are annoying for non-english speakers as me.

Can i post in spanish?

Maybe i should quit...
Back to top Go down
Izumi88

Izumi88

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:32 pm

Wait wait, what do you meant quit?
Are you saying that you do not know how to make 8 post?
All you have to do is click on any of the enjoyment, projects, and discussion threads.
When you have 8 posts, then click on this link.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You have to make a post with all your 8 links.
And then you will be allow to read the releases.
I check your 4 posts and they are fine.
Keep doing 8 more and you will be automatically change to a reader. Okay?
Back to top Go down
olinatasha

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:38 pm

okay, I have made a new topic with my 8 posts listed. I have been a reader already since the earlier days of this forum. I think. Anyway, I naturally respect the rules and therefore comply with the new 8 posts and process to be a reader still. Thank you as always for your hard work and generosity.  cheers  You all are awesome!!! sunny 
Back to top Go down
nuvo25

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the rules   Important Message I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:01 am

Thanks for explaining the rules. I'll definitely follow. After posting 8 posts, I'll create a topic about it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Sirenita

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 1:44 pm

Tendre pasiencia y esperare la autorizacion gracias..
Back to top Go down
pixiemoon

pixiemoon

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 2:57 pm

How and where are the releases that you can download though? I've made my posts and become a reader but I can't find anywhere where you can actually download the chapters of whatever you want to read.... thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 2:01 am

pixiemoon wrote:
How and where are the releases that you can download though? I've made my posts and become a reader but I can't find anywhere where you can actually download the chapters of whatever you want to read.... thanks Smile

The forum can be confusing at times @_@. If you didn't check the forum or your too lazy to search here it is:

Download Manga【 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pixiemoon

pixiemoon

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 5:07 pm

I did search Sad had a right good look around but I'm a spanner clearly xD thanks for the link Yokoai!
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:33 pm

No prob! Glad I helped :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Important Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Message   Important Message I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Message
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: To Download Our Releases-
Jump to: