Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, (also do you need help scanning Ouke No Monshou?)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VeeraKiona

Hi, (also do you need help scanning Ouke No Monshou?)  Empty
PostSubject: Hi, (also do you need help scanning Ouke No Monshou?)    Hi, (also do you need help scanning Ouke No Monshou?)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 4:11 pm

Hi there, I want to thank mistyrainscans for all their hard work to scan, edit and translate manga all these past many years. Without you them I would have lost out on reading many of my favorites.

I am a huge fan of Ouke No Monshou (Crest of the Royal Family) I've been a bit depressed that there have been hardly anymore chapters translated past halfway through Volume 20 (Chapter 107) that I can find. There are a total of 66 volumes (Volume 66 came out in 2020). I'm honestly amazed the author is still publishing as she is 86 years old and this manga started in the 70s. The manga just hit its 45th Anniversary in January and published another chapter the Akita Shoten Princess Magazine.
I own brand new Volumes 1 -49 so far. But I also own the new Princess Magazines with the most recent chapters. I'd love to be able to help in anyway I can. I can't translate but I'd love to help scan and send those missing chapters.

I also own the live action drama for Ouke No Monshou, it's extremely hard to find or watch online. If anyone is interested I was thinking of posting it on YouTube.

Have a lovely day everyone! Smile And stay safe.

Veera

Ksu_San likes this post

Back to top Go down
VeeraKiona

PostSubject: Re: Hi, (also do you need help scanning Ouke No Monshou?)    Hi, (also do you need help scanning Ouke No Monshou?)  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 4:32 pm

I also own Volume 0 too if anyone wants that scanned..
Back to top Go down
Ksu_San

PostSubject: Re: Hi, (also do you need help scanning Ouke No Monshou?)    Hi, (also do you need help scanning Ouke No Monshou?)  I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 3:43 am

Hello. Thank you for raising up this topic. I am also a big fan of Ouke No Monshou (Crest of the Royal Family). Would be great to continue the work on this mango. Also if anyone posts live action drama for Ouke No Monshou - let me know. ^^
Back to top Go down
Emvy

Hi, (also do you need help scanning Ouke No Monshou?)  Default1

PostSubject: Re: Hi, (also do you need help scanning Ouke No Monshou?)    Hi, (also do you need help scanning Ouke No Monshou?)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 2:59 am

Ksu_San wrote:
Hello. Thank you for raising up this topic. I am also a big fan of Ouke No Monshou (Crest of the Royal Family). Would be great to continue the work on this mango. Also if anyone posts live action drama for Ouke No Monshou - let me know. ^^

I didn’t know there’s a live action!!! Omg yes I would totally watch it! I’ve been a fan of this one since I was young. I learned how to read Vietnamese because of this series lol.

Ksu_San likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, (also do you need help scanning Ouke No Monshou?)    Hi, (also do you need help scanning Ouke No Monshou?)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, (also do you need help scanning Ouke No Monshou?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: