Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi hi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jjcc88

Hi hi Empty
PostSubject: Hi hi   Hi hi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 8:58 pm

Hello, I'm newish... read a bunch of MRS stuff but usually use online readers. With mangadex down, I guess it's back to my roots.
Back to top Go down
yserieh

Hi hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hi   Hi hi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 9:20 pm

jjcc88 wrote:
Hello, I'm newish... read a bunch of MRS stuff but usually use online readers. With mangadex down, I guess it's back to my roots.
Indeed, but I saw someone trying to make a mangadex replacement. I don't think it will go well for them.
Back to top Go down
jjcc88

Hi hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hi   Hi hi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 9:24 pm

I used to download everything back in the day and be so proud of my collection, but it gets so easy to just click and scroll (without having to change folders!).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hi   Hi hi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: