Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello... again!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yserieh

Hello... again! Empty
PostSubject: Hello... again!   Hello... again! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 12:19 am

It's been a long time, strange to see myself at zero posts. But I figured I dust off my account to say hi and work again for a reader role.
Back to top Go down
TRAP

Hello... again! Default1

Hello... again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... again!   Hello... again! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 3:58 am

Hi there!
when were you here before may I ask? were you more of a lurker when you first signed up?
what parts of the web do you surf?
its kind of hard to know where to go on the web once the popular social media sites and multi conglomerates such as google lock you into the "popular" click zones.
I like exploring the web lol
Back to top Go down
yserieh

Hello... again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... again!   Hello... again! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 6:21 am

TRAP wrote:
Hi there!
when were you here before may I ask? were you more of a lurker when you first signed up?
what parts of the web do you surf?
its kind of hard to know where to go on the web once the popular social media sites and multi conglomerates such as google lock you into the "popular" click zones.  
I like exploring the web lol

I was here for a bit, I made my posts then I lurked. I'm pretty much a lurker, but I can be more active on discord.

I normally surf the webnovel portion of the web, you might see my name in some references for PR/editing work I've done on Webnovel and translators. I use to be a part of the Endless Journey scanlation group, but stepped down to work stress and free time balance.

Exploring the web is fun, I normally find myself going down rabbit holes on Imgur and Reddit. Which places you like to hang out? More of a manga type or novel sort?
Back to top Go down
jjcc88

Hello... again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... again!   Hello... again! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 9:11 pm

I'm a fellow lurker trying to hit those 8 posts. TBH I don't really like interacting with people online, so Reddit isn't really my style (though it's quite useful for some things, obvs)
Back to top Go down
yserieh

Hello... again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... again!   Hello... again! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 9:14 pm

jjcc88 wrote:
I'm a fellow lurker trying to hit those 8 posts. TBH I don't really like interacting with people online, so Reddit isn't really my style (though it's quite useful for some things, obvs)

I know that feeling. I feel like there's a real punishment for those who like to lurk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello... again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... again!   Hello... again! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello... again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: