Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello~ Echo~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TRAP

Hello~ Echo~ Default1

Hello~ Echo~ Empty
PostSubject: Hello~ Echo~   Hello~ Echo~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 6:39 am

Hi All!

Excited to be here!

this is probably the first time I post on a forum since 2013 or so. I grew up on online forum so this is just a nostalgic experience.
I especially love the emoticons and am very tempted to just insert all of them right here! bounce

Since I am feeling quite chatty (I do not know what it is about posting on forums that just makes me spill all, sorry), I will tell you why I am here. YEARS ago, I started reading a manga called T.R.A.P., only 7 or so chapters were out then if I recall but I was intrigued. I remember last that two scan groups took over, Misty Rain and Forgotten Scans.

Now, I am deeeeeeply procrastinating my work and wanted to remember the name of a manga about a kid who was really good in soccer but had memory loss or something along that line. I honestly just remember enjoying the art style. Digging through baka updates and some online aggregate led me to hundreds of results until I managed to narrow down my search. Here I am now though! I came to learn of mangadex today as well but as my luck would have it, the site was hacked and is also down today as they investigate stuff Crying or Very sad

I am curious to find the manga in the forums, I could not find it in "completed", "active", "dropped" or "on hold" so I will do more digging later.

It seems like this forums has been inactive since Dec 2020 as well. Is there a reason why?

I suppose here is a welcome to 2021 to however comes past in the future. Much love. Hope you are all doing well. Please remind me to do my uni work.
Back to top Go down
yserieh

Hello~ Echo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ Echo~   Hello~ Echo~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 12:20 am

Forums have been kind of dying since the start of Discord and other cheaper methods of engaging readers/followers. Forum licenses, hosting, etc. can be rather expensive oppose to something like Discord.

TRAP likes this post

Back to top Go down
TRAP

Hello~ Echo~ Default1

Hello~ Echo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ Echo~   Hello~ Echo~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 3:54 am

Hi yserieh!

Ah, wow. I AM OLD!
that makes sense.
I like forums since they had a dedicated topic and conversations laid out around it. Is there a discord for this group? is it a bit more active?
Back to top Go down
yserieh

Hello~ Echo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ Echo~   Hello~ Echo~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 6:24 am

TRAP wrote:
Hi yserieh!

Ah, wow. I AM OLD!
that makes sense.
I like forums since they had a dedicated topic and conversations laid out around it. Is there a discord for this group? is it a bit more active?

To be fair, I'm also old too! I'm closer to 40 then I am 30 these days. But I've been in the scanlation scene since, goodness, 2004?

But yeah, there is a discord, once you get the 8 posts. I assume everyone migrated there. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jjcc88

Hello~ Echo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ Echo~   Hello~ Echo~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 9:09 pm

Yup, also here because of mangadex being down, haha. If you're still in uni, I think you must be young!
Back to top Go down
yserieh

Hello~ Echo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ Echo~   Hello~ Echo~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 9:16 pm

jjcc88 wrote:
Yup, also here because of mangadex being down, haha. If you're still in uni, I think you must be young!

I haven't been in Uni in a few decades! XD I was the President of our uni's anime club in those days. The peak days of anime to be honest. Was able to get a lot of licenses for free for viewing events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello~ Echo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ Echo~   Hello~ Echo~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello~ Echo~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: