Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello!

Go down 
+2
NibbPower
helary777
6 posters
AuthorMessage
helary777

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 10:52 am

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I hope to learn how to use the forum and how to download manga using this forum. Thanks for your hard work Misty Rain Scans. cheers
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2020 10:59 pm

Welcome and thank you for joining the group to show your support
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
yserieh

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 12:22 am

It feels like a blast from the past with the forum! I'm giggling cause I even spy a AIM icon under our mod here.
Back to top Go down
jjcc88

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 9:13 pm

Yeah a lot of this forum makes me feel super nostalgic too. It's funny how my parents always thought I'd outgrow manga, but here I am still...
Back to top Go down
yserieh

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 9:15 pm

jjcc88 wrote:
Yeah a lot of this forum makes me feel super nostalgic too. It's funny how my parents always thought I'd outgrow manga, but here I am still...

You never out grow stories! I find manga a lot more enjoyable then animes, to be honest. I can read manga all day, but I need to be in a mood for anime.
Back to top Go down
VeeraKiona

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 5:11 pm

yserieh wrote:
jjcc88 wrote:

You never out grow stories! NEVER! lol
I find manga a lot more enjoyable then animes, to be honest. I can read manga all day, but I need to be in a mood for anime.

I agree never out grow manga lol 😆 And I love being one of those who reads a lot of the older or obscure hard to find mangas. There is a manga shop here in Vancouver called Half Moon Manga Shop, she has a ton of old manga which is a joy to see especially old shoujo manga. She was telling me how happy she is to have someone who knows appreciates the old stuff still.

I love anime too, but it's different feel seeing all the art in its full detail on page plus the characters tend to be more development in manga than anime. Well not always but sometimes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Emvy

Hello! Default1

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 3:01 am

I just joined as well! It’s nice to meet you and everyone ! 😊
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!