Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello world ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SandyTree

Hello world ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Hello world ^^   Hello world ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 4:10 am

こんにちは みんなさん!
Hello everybody!

I just registered today and thought I'd tell you all a little bit about myself Smile.

I've never really been a part of a forum before, or well I have been at one before (I just lurked though Razz).

Anyways, I'm a 22 year old girl who loves drawing and history. Other than that I spend a lot of time working on different languages like Japanese and Chinese. (Sometimes Korean, depending on what I'm watching/reading Smile.)

I first discovered manga when I came across Ranma 1/2 and InuYasha in my local grocery store one day, and has been trying to find more ever since. Most manga stopped publishing in my country almost a decade ago - maybe it was because the translations didn't sell enough? Mainstream series are still available in English like One Piece and Boku no Hero, but for the series I like which are more obscure, it's really hard to find. For example, Ouke no Monshou which I hope I get to read more of here on this forum :3.

So, what are your favorite series Smile? I really like the josei genre, and some of my favorite manga are Aitsu no Daihonmei, Dungeon Meshi, and My Barbaric Girlfriend. Or if you're unsure, what are some series you're reading right now?

Anywho, よろしく! \\(^ 7 ^)
Back to top Go down

Hello world ^^
Page 1 of 1