Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manga by Waki Yamato

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haikara-san

Manga by Waki Yamato  Default1

Manga by Waki Yamato  Empty
PostSubject: Manga by Waki Yamato    Manga by Waki Yamato  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2018 12:30 pm

Just a suggestion, but would you be interested in picking up any of the following titles by Waki Yamato as future projects at all?

Haikara-san ga Tooru
(https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4195)

Asakiyumemishi
(https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=6953)

Both are classic, well known and famous titles in Japan, but unfortunately there is neither an official English translation nor group scanlating these works yet Sad (though there was a bilingual version of Asakiyumemishi which is now out of print.). They've recently made a two part Haikara-san ga Tooru animated movie for 2017-2018 (I don't think that's been translated).

It would be so nice to finally read these titles in English someday! Thank you for reading ^_^
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

PostSubject: Re: Manga by Waki Yamato    Manga by Waki Yamato  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 6:51 pm

Thank you for your project suggestions. However, we cannot take any project at this time, we have over 20 projects we need to focus on. We'll take in consideration of these projects in probable future, but its not a promise as I'm not the owner(s) of the group.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
jjcc88

PostSubject: Re: Manga by Waki Yamato    Manga by Waki Yamato  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 9:02 pm

Yeah wow, this looks so classic and pretty. I really miss this style of art these days...
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Manga by Waki Yamato    Manga by Waki Yamato  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 2:07 am

I've wanted Haikara-san for years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manga by Waki Yamato    Manga by Waki Yamato  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manga by Waki Yamato
Page 1 of 1