Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction time!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shiba girl

shiba girl

Introduction time! Empty
PostSubject: Introduction time!   Introduction time! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 7:31 am

Hi everyone!

I've just registered here, how are you guys? This isn't the first time I join a forum, I've participated in quite a few before, but I confess I haven't really been an active member in quite a long time. It's just that life happens and then the responsabilities come, so what happens often is that I simply don't have the time.

I've been a manga/manhwa/webtoon reader since I can remember, and even now, while I'm already a 24-year-old woman, it's still one of my favorite hobbies and guilty pleasures.

I'm brazilian btw, but as you've noticed, I'm okay with talking in English! Hope I can get to know many people!

This is it, I guess. Thank you for reading!
Back to top Go down
Desert246

Desert246

Introduction time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction time!   Introduction time! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 4:01 pm

Hello, hello, I know this is a late reply to your introduction but I still wanted to say hi Very Happy  
After all you were the first person to reply to my introduction so I thought it only fair that I reply to yours. Razz
I feel the same, whenever I'm bored or have free time, my number one go to is reading manga/manhwa/webtoons/light novels, even though I've been reading for quite a few years I never get tired of it, to the point where I feel like I should spend more time socializing XD but I probably won't...
Also, very cool you're Brazilian and I like how your cover pic matches your signature!
Anyways Welcome, I hope you pop onto this site every once in awhile and see this reply.
<.> <.> <.>
Back to top Go down
Bugt95

Introduction time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction time!   Introduction time! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 3:22 pm

I'm a 25 year old student whobis also inn the work place and when ever I can I loce to decompress with some good manga!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction time!   Introduction time! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction time!
Page 1 of 1