Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New person here =)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MeteorRain

New person here =) Empty
PostSubject: New person here =)   New person here =) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 8:24 pm

Hello,  how do you do? My real name is really long and most people find it hard to pronounce so everyone usually calls me "Kai". Currently, I'm at home lazing around jumping from anime to manga to light novel to asian dramas... also trying to get my driver's license (hope that goes well). Nice to meet you and hope we all get along well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patti.

Patti.

New person here =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person here =)   New person here =) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 11:37 am

Welcome, Kai~ Nice to meet you!
Good luck with getting your driver's license. ^^
Back to top Go down
MeteorRain

New person here =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person here =)   New person here =) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 9:48 pm

aawwwww thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New person here =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person here =)   New person here =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New person here =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: