Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS ^ ^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elli-chan

Elli-chan

Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS  ^ ^ Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS ^ ^   Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS  ^ ^ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 11:44 pm

Hiiiii everyone!

My name's Elisa and I'm from Australia. I love eveything about japanese culture, from manga and anime to the landscape and people. I really want to travel soon and visit different countries, but first I want to help out and work with everyone here at Misty Rain Scans. (≧∇≦)
I am excited to be part of the MRS team and will work hard with everyone. Right now, I'll be helping out as a proofreader. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Patti.

Patti.

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS ^ ^   Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS  ^ ^ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 6:33 pm

Welcome, Elli-chan~ I really hope that there is a lot of traveling in your future (sounds fun), but for now I hope you enjoy your time with MRS. ^^
Back to top Go down
Elli-chan

Elli-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS ^ ^   Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS  ^ ^ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 6:36 pm

Thank you ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS ^ ^   Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS  ^ ^ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 10:34 pm

Harro Elli-chan! Nice to meet you! Welcome to MRS and we're glad to have you here!
Let's work together >Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS ^ ^   Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS  ^ ^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone, excited to work with you all here at MRS ^ ^
Page 1 of 1