Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings fellow manga addicts!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pixiemoon

pixiemoon

Greetings fellow manga addicts! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings fellow manga addicts!   Greetings fellow manga addicts! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 10:46 am

Just saying hello to my fellow manga addicts!  bmmm
What's your favourite series ever?
Mine for one is Black Bird (I've started collecting the volumes) and Dengeki Daisy, I've read them both several times now heart
Who else wants to cry when a release is on hold? Shinobi Life was the saddest because it was aaaaages before the story was completed... Same with stories like DNAngel that go off the rails and then go on hiatus... cry
just an opinion of mine, it's sad when a manga lets you down, but hey, that's the direction to writer wanted to take it!
Anyway that's enough of my rambling, I'm going to go away now... mmm
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow manga addicts!   Greetings fellow manga addicts! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 1:19 am

Welcome to MRS pixiemoon!

my favorite manga, shoujo manga in general~♥

I've read both Black Bird and Dangeki Daisy, both so good and irresistable to NOT finish.
Never read DNAngel...

YUMMY IN MY TUMMY
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pixiemoon

pixiemoon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow manga addicts!   Greetings fellow manga addicts! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 4:59 pm

Hi Yokoai! Smile

I am a Shoujo addict too ^_^ Yaoi is also delicious :3

DNAngel is cute as hell but its teeters on the edge of being Shoujo I think. But it's fun and complex Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow manga addicts!   Greetings fellow manga addicts! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings fellow manga addicts!
Page 1 of 1