Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siesta manhwa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabela83408

Siesta manhwa  Default1

Siesta manhwa  Empty
PostSubject: Siesta manhwa    Siesta manhwa  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:13 pm

Nobody has translated the last volume of this and i REALLY wanna finish it!! Plus i've heard that you guys were interested in translating it. Its an amazing manhwa and id love it if you translated it!! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Isabela83408

Siesta manhwa  Default1

Siesta manhwa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siesta manhwa    Siesta manhwa  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:16 pm

Title: siesta

Genre: shoujo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Patti.

Patti.

Siesta manhwa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siesta manhwa    Siesta manhwa  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 1:55 pm

Yes, we are interested in finishing up this manhwa. Someone was even kind enough to offer us the raws. The only problem is we do not have any Korean translators at this time.
Back to top Go down
devmaniack02

Siesta manhwa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siesta manhwa    Siesta manhwa  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 1:44 pm

Too bad, it looks interesting; but maybe some korean join the group some day and translate it.
Back to top Go down
Koki

Siesta manhwa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siesta manhwa    Siesta manhwa  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 6:17 am

I'm so glad someone suggested this. I have been wanting to finish this for years!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Siesta manhwa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siesta manhwa    Siesta manhwa  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siesta manhwa
Page 1 of 1